So as i mentioned a bit in my description above, i am going to write down my journey to motherhood in this blog. I used to write in my dayre just like my journey to my wedding but somehow the app is taken up spaces in my phone which caused it to lag. Hence, i decided to write in this blog instead. To begin with, yes..i am pregnant and i have known it all along since i was week 5! Truth to be told, this is far from what N and i have planned for our future plus i just resigned right after my wedding because the scheduled is just not right. I was going to go for a meeting in my previous company HQ in Kuala Lumpur a week before my wedding yet i know that i have so much things to do but i dont think i have time to think about it. So, on an impulse, i sent my resignation letter two weeks prior my last day because i cannot risk my wedding preparation to be in chaos lol. 👅😅
Aah, back to the story, you see my first trimester is ain't easy man. I keep on feeling nauseous for whole day and vomiting but i dont know what is the triggering factor. Even if my tummy is empty, i feel like my body is convinced that there is something to vomit out from me. I have to limit my trip to market or to go for an errand because my smell receptor is so sensitive to food that being cooked. Just like yesterday, my sister and i went to emart to buy things for house, But there was a stall selling fried chicken i felt like "Oh no, the wave is coming. Its here!" So i rushed to my car, while my sister was buying KFC and i literally threw all the things that we bought in the back of my car, take one of the plastic and vomited. lol. I feel my body is so mysterious and act like a bomb nowadays. For a second, i feel nothing. Then, all of the sudden, the wave is coming to me without any alarm. Emotional? Oh yes. I can cry over my dad's fish curry because i missed it so much but i just cant have it here..far from home. (FYI, i am living in Kuching with N while my family currently living in Kudat.)
I have a lot of things to share but i know that i have every single day to share it here so, let it just be the topic for next entry.
Additional story: I missed my favourite English teacher back in primary school and also my childhood bestfriend, Yvonne as i dreamt about them last night. I just wished i can be a kid again just to feel like they both are just beside me, like the old times. For now, i can just say prayer for both of them so that right now they are living just fine and happy with their life.
 |
| D-day i know that i am pregnant! |
 |
My source of inspiration. Haha.
|
Till next.
POSTED BY Arbie Lynn ON Tuesday, 29 November 2016 @ 22:16